Closet Detox Day 4
Belts can take up a large amount of hanging space.
It's likely you don't wear most of them frequently, why not reclaim that space?
The most important step is to try them on and get rid of the ones that don't fit.
- My favorite way to store belts is in stackable shallow bins
- Sort by color and/or style (wide vs. narrow).
- Loosely coil your belts and put in a single layer.
- Bins can be kept on a shelf or in a drawer
- If you have the time, I recommend using leather conditioner to keep them from drying out.
If you need my help because your accessories are out of control:
Once again, let me know if you need help with assessment and organization. Great drawer organizers and closet storage containers make all the difference.
"What an amazing change in my life! Having you work your magic on my messy, overcrowded closet and helping me purge and find all sorts of hidden treasures in my own closet was such a great treat. Thank you for all your magic and hard work!!!"
AB Harris Tiburon
Judy Domenici | SF Bay Area Image Consultant | 415.517.2514