The 5-Day Detox Plan!
Many of my clients struggle with the sheer weight of keeping it all together. Your life, your home, your career, there's just never enough time for it all. You want a simple plan for getting it together and keeping it together.
I am offering a simple 5-day detox, done one step at a time to help you accomplish a few things that will detox and help shift your energy.
I will direct you to do a simple task once a week for 5 weeks
Who doesn't have a ton of beauty products you don't use?
It's time to pull out your makeup bag and open that drawer
I recommend the following rules to help you decide what to toss:
- Products that have expired
- Products that you have not used in 3 months
- Products that have changed color or odor
- Products that don’t - fit your lifestyle - be it in ease of use, appearance or time required
- Products that are less than ¼ full
- Products that don’t -make you feel excited - after all, that is the main goal of all beauty products
- Unopened items [hotel toiletries etc.]
Take the time to wipe clean the exterior containers and wash the brushes in mild soap, this will be good for your skin, continual use of less than clean brushes can irritate your skin.
In the case of unopened products, these can be donated to local charities, call me and I can refer you to one.
If you need my help:
You don't need to do this on your own, decluttering your cosmetic bags, drawers and bath can be a part of any session we have planned. I also offer phone consultation services to help you get started.
"Thank you so much for having such wonderful vision for my bathroom. The way you organized my make-up, rearranged drawers, and positioned my art created the spa-like atmosphere I have been searching for. You are extremely talented and I thank you for helping me achieve peace, beauty and serenity in a place that used to be frustrating."
M.H., Boca Raton