This one is super simple, the same rules apply.
Don't forget to fearlessly assess your cabinets!
What to Toss:
- Products that have expired
- Products that you have not used in 3 months
- Products that have changed color or odor
- Products that don’t - fit your lifestyle - be it in ease of use, appearance or time required
- Products that don’t suit your skin or hair type
- Unopened items [hotel toiletries etc.]
Take the time to rinse the exterior of containers and wash the nylon puffs, loofas and specialty brushes in a net bag that you can throw in the washing machine on gentle. This step is a great addition to creating a life with minimal clutter.
In the case of unopened products, these can be donated to local charities, call me and I can refer you to one.
If you need my help:
You don't need to do this on your own, decluttering your bath and cabinets can be a part of any session we have planned. I also offer phone consultation services to help you get started and stay motivated.
"Thank you so much for having such wonderful vision for my bathroom. The way you organized my make-up, rearranged drawers, and positioned my art created the spa-like atmosphere I have been searching for. You are extremely talented and I thank you for helping me achieve peace, beauty and serenity in a place that used to be frustrating."
M.H., Boca Raton