Open the Drawer, dump it on the floor! Then vacuum and wipe it out.
If you want to create more drawer space, organize your socks,
the results are very rewarding.
- Dump all of your socks on the floor.
- Separate according to purpose and / or color
- Get rid of any orphan socks
- Get rid of ones that you don’t wear, even if you love the color
- Inspect tights and stockings for runs and wear
If you need my help because this can be a monumental project:
Let me help you end the battle with your sock drawer! One of my best talents is for organization and I know great resources for drawer organizers and closet storage containers as well as tips for keeping it organized.
"Judy insisted on clearing the clutter from my closet including getting rid of letters from lovers past, hats and t shirts that my ex wore, and dust bunnies. She organized, folded and hung all my clothes and shoes in the cleared space. Finally, she helped me create an altar in my closet that honors my feminine. My closet is cleared and is now sacred space.
The experience was so profound."
Lisa | Granite Bay